AT&T Local Toll Service
Here are the details:
- Local toll calls - also known as regional toll calls - are typically itemized calls that appear on your local phone bill.
- These calls span greater distances than local calls, but are not long distance calls. They may be within your area code or a different one - across town, or in the next county. Click here for an illustration and explanation of all the various call types.
- No additional monthly fee applies.
- Rates vary depending on state and the Long Distance calling plan you are enrolled in.
- Important Notice for California and
Connecticut customers: To complete your web order, you must contact AT&T at 1-
888-928-8932 where one of our customer service representatives will place the
order for you.
- Your local toll charges will appear on your AT&T Long Distance bill. Restrictions apply.
View frequently asked questions about this service