AT&T Easy Reach 800 Service
Here are the details:
- Your personal 800 number lets the people who are important to you call you at home from virtually any phone, anytime, anywhere in the U.S.at no charge to them.
- Rates are more affordable than collect calls. For calls from within the U.S., you pay 15¢ per minute.*
- Great for securityso the people you care about most will always have a way to call you in an emergency.
- Great for convenienceso kids, college students, out-of-town relatives, and people on the go don't need to carry change.
- Monthly plan fee of only $2.95. Call 1-800-850-8437 to sign up.
- A Universal Connectivity Charge applies to your direct-dialed state-to-state and international long distance charges. In some states, a monthly In-state Connection Fee applies. A Carrier Cost Recovery Fee may apply. A Public Payphone Surcharge applies to calls made from payphones. Other state charges may also apply.
View frequently asked questions about this service
* Calls within the state of Alaska are billed at the rate of 14¢ per minute.
Here's how it works:
- We give you an 800 number with a private 2-digit access code
- Simply give your 800 number and access code to anyone you want to hear from
- When they call, the charges will appear on your AT&T monthly statement
- Your 800 number will not be published in any directory